skip to Main Content

Buildings Insurance

From our panel of insurers we aim to offer you competitive premiums as well as giving you quality cover, helping you to protect your home with buildings insurance.

When you take out buildings cover, your home will be protected from loss or damage from many causes, including but not limited to fire, smoke, explosion, lightning or earthquake; malicious acts of vandalism; storm or flood; subsidence, heave or landslip; theft or attempted theft; escape of water and leakage of oil.

Some insurance companies also provide as standard, accidental damage to underground pipes or cables serving your home and alternative accommodation costs if you have to temporarily move out of your home because of an insured event.

Contents Insurance

Home Contents Insurance can help you protect your household goods and personal belongings within your home.

It protects you against loss or damage from causes such as fire, storm, flood and theft and you can select from varying levels of cover, depending on your needs.

Our panel of insurance companies offer a range of optional extras that you can add to your policy for an additional premium, so that you can feel confident that your policy meets your needs. For example, you can protect personal belongings away from the home.



Back To Top